Education: Grade R
Pre-School workbook for children aged 4-7.
The exercises in this book have been compiled for any pre-school child, who is hungry for learning, to:
- develop hand-eye co-ordination
- develop awareness of lines and shapes
- learn the meaning of numbers 0 to 10
- write the letters of the alphabet
- learn the names of the letters of the alphabet
- practice the sounds associated with each letter and certain pairs of letters
- write and read basic three-letter and four-letter words.
Publication date: 2017-04-01